No referral is necessary to access Play to Learn Occupational Therapy, however there are a number of funding options available to eligible clients. Please refer to the ‘Fees and Funding’ page for more information and to see if this is appropriate for you.
As we are all individuals, Play to Learn Occupational Therapy aims to provide a flexible service that is adapted to what each child and family needs. As a result we have a range of assessment and treatment options available including:
- Short 1 hour Assessment and 1-2 page summary report
- Standard 1.5-2 hour Assessment and comprehensive 4-6 page report
- School observation at part or in addition to an assessment or treatment session
- 60 minute treatment session
- 45 minute treatment session
- 30 minute treatment session
- Regular parent review sessions (at least one per term)
- Peer/Sibling sessions where appropriate
- School meetings/consultations by appointment
In addition to this, Play to Learn Occupational Therapy believes in a team approach and we like to regularly remain in contact with important people in your child’s life including teachers, other therapists and doctors/specialists via telephone or email.